Sunday, 22 January 2012

Squash

Butternut squash cut into sections, the pale luminous orange flesh, the creamy seeds in the middle caught in a mesh of slightly darker orange fibres.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am enjoying your little pearls of description - it's very sweet, sharing the little snapshots of your life.

Not really Anon but Isabelle - what's Blogger playing at?

Lucy said...

We had butternut squash last night too! Roasted, yum.

(The commenting problem seems to be a frequent thing with the kind of bottom-of-the-post commenting you have, pop-out window or separate comments page really is more reliable. I can sort it by going back to my blogroll feed thing and coming in on the permalink for this post, but it's a faff. Are you very attached to this comment format?)

Fire Bird said...

L - I didn't know there was any choice in the matter, but I'll look into it. Thanks for letting me know there's a problem.


I - thanks, it's very sweet writing them too.

Fire Bird said...

OK it is done - we have a pop-up comments box!!