oh, fabulous - I love this photo! I want the teapot too.
I love the way the other person (L?) has a tiny little Henry Moore head and monumental arms and shoulders!
(I think my comment might have failed again but don't want to double post... testing, testing, 1, 2, 3)
But that comment worked. Hmm. Anyway, the lost one was very positive :-)
thanks all - yes these teapots are awesome aren't they?
Never mind reflection, you are inside the teapot, Fire Bird! Or the teapot is a kind entrance to Narnian otherworld. It looks nice in your world.Yes, commenting here can be difficult sometimes. It blocks me completely unless I go through Firefox.
Ah, I should click into blogs directly once in a while and not just read throught the newsfeed. I'm surprised and delighted by a beautiful new blog design and embarrassed to have missed it, for how long? And the teapot is gorgeous too.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
oh, fabulous - I love this photo! I want the teapot too.
I love the way the other person (L?) has a tiny little Henry Moore head and monumental arms and shoulders!
(I think my comment might have failed again but don't want to double post... testing, testing, 1, 2, 3)
But that comment worked. Hmm. Anyway, the lost one was very positive :-)
thanks all - yes these teapots are awesome aren't they?
Never mind reflection, you are inside the teapot, Fire Bird! Or the teapot is a kind entrance to Narnian otherworld. It looks nice in your world.
Yes, commenting here can be difficult sometimes. It blocks me completely unless I go through Firefox.
Ah, I should click into blogs directly once in a while and not just read throught the newsfeed. I'm surprised and delighted by a beautiful new blog design and embarrassed to have missed it, for how long? And the teapot is gorgeous too.
Post a Comment