Sunday, 16 October 2011

Head

Having five jobs is doing my head in, and I am trying to learn not to worry about A, but no success there. Well, maybe a little. Because the worry-space in my head is only so big, and mostly during the week it's full of work-related this and that, except at 4 or 5 am when it is full on a rotational basis of jobs 1-5 and A. And my tax return, my mother, my poverty etc etc.

So, Merlot and the wood burner. And no I'm not at the writing event (see previous post and comments) and I'm not writing. Well, I'm blogging in a rather self-pitying manner and drinking Merlot. So. And L is at her book group discussing The Long Song by Andrea Levy.

I wish I could say something more positive than that.


2 comments:

Reading the Signs said...

Ach, I and was looking forward to a bit of the old vicarious you-do-it-so-I-don't-have-to stuff. Never mind. Blogging in whatever manner and drinking Merlot counts. In my book, it does.

Reading the Signs said...

- and worrying about loved ones can be just - overwhelming. Something I struggle with too, one way and another.